Soho 56 Piece Cutlery Set
Use and care
Contemporary in its design with ergonomically inspired knife handles.
Forks and spoons are forged from Premium 18/10 heavyweight Stainless Steel. Knives are made from specially hardened steel to maintain their sharpness. Hand polished to a high quality mirror finish.
- Premium 18/10 Forged Stainless Steek with hand polished mirror finish
- 8x Table Knife, Table Fork, Entree Knife, Entree Fork, Dessert Spoon, Soup Spoon, Teaspoon
- Canteen style gift box with removable storage drawer
Stanley Rogers' commitment to quality means your cutlery has been produced to the highest quality standard. "Stainless" Steel really means stain resistant. Caring for your cutlery in the right way will help it last for years to come.
Many foods contain acids which can mark or corrode. Do not soak cutlery for long periods. Avoid abrasive cleansers or scourers. Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. Do not allow to remain damp.
- Rinse as soon as possible after use to remove all traces of food
- Dry thoroughly, immediately after washing, including from the dishwasher
- Handwashing is recommended
Quality Craftsmanship since 1930.
Stanley Rogers has a proud tradition of quality craftsmanship with a commitment to the highest standards. Our range is designed to set tables with beautifully created cutlery pieces for years to come. Each piece of Premium 18/10 Stainless Steel cutlery within this range is guaranteed for 50 years.